Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'm ready for Monday this time


I had a kicking weekend. I got so much done!

  1. Christmas stuff all down, packed and put away!
  2. 11 loads of laundry sorted, washed, folded or hung, and put away!
  3. Living room completely deep cleaned, vacuumed, dusted, furniture moved, etc. Whoa!
  4. Kitchen almost completely cleaned. Still have to dig out one chair that I store school stuff in.
  5. School planned for next week,
  6. Menus made, groceries bought and put away.
  7. Three huge photos 14x16? of three of my second- great-grandparents framed and hung. I've had these 130 year-old photos for three and a half years!
  8. Halfway done planning next week's cub scout meeting. I hate to admit but I'm getting really sick of planning cubscout meetings. Only nine months left, woo-hoo.
  9. Called my dad and checked in on him.
  10. (Edited because this one wasn't nice.)
  11. Called and checked on my sister.
  12. Completed at least 15 sudokus.
  13. Helped DS clean his room.
  14. Played the Sims2 with DS. (Gag, I just don't like computer games. What we won't do for kids.)
  15. Went "shopping" in my house and finally found something to put under the breakfast bar counter to store our homeschool books on, so I don't continue using the chair.
  16. Allowed DS to sled in his friend across the street for hours yesterday and today.
  17. Snuck my latest Book Closeouts order into the house so DH wouldn't see and hid the new books on the bookshelf. Sometimes I wish that the mail was not delivered on Saturdays. I was almost caught! ;-)
  18. Surfed way too much, although it was more entertaining than tv.
  19. Watched big, fluffy, gorgeous snowflakes falling from the sky.
  20. I didn't fight with DH once. Woo-hoo, he was on his best behavior. lol

I am ready for Monday morning. My hope is DS will have as good a week as he did last week. Bring it on.

No comments: