here's another one that I found at those weird homeschoolers.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Never.
2. What color are your eyes? Blue
3. When was the last time you went sledding? Last winter.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Sorry, honey, but alone.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Kinda/sorta
7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Who cares? lol
8. Who was your first crush? 5 years old, his name was Tim. I was in the hospital with a dislocated arm and his mom was my nurse. He was in my K class and when I got back to school, we were suddenly in love.
9. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Of course.
10. Have you ever been ice skating? Yes, as a child and I tried two years ago. The man behind the counter at the rink laughed his butt of at me. I made one lap and gave him back the skates.
11. How often do you remember your dreams? Daily.
12. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? The other night when I told Thomas he could not watch a certain show and caught him watching it. He was completely convinced I had said it was okay. It just struck me funny and I got the giggles.
13. Can you name 4 songs by The Beatles? Of course, and I can sing them too, but no one would want to listen as I can't sing.
14. What's the one thing always on your mind? Thomas
15. What talent do you wish you had? no clue
16. Do you know anyone in jail? Well, kind of. I was a court reporter for 11 years so I met people that were incarcerated on a daily basis. A few names and faces popped into mind that I know are serving life sentences. That's the extent of it, though.
17. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? I don't know.
18. Have you ever been punched in the face? Nope.
19. Do you own any stuffed animals? I couldn't part with my stuffed panda that DH gave to me. He had tied a ruby ring to its bow as a gift. I gave it to Thomas.
20. Do you have a major crush on someone? Not at the moment. I do get taken with stars occasionally, though.
21. Do you miss someone right now? Well, to see in person, I suppose -- but thank goodness for the telephone.
22. What are you listening to right now? The beautiful hum of the air conditioner.
23. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Hmm, Princess Diana made me sad, John Denver made me sad, but I don't think I cried. I cry for noncelebs, though, even if I don't know them -- sad stories tug at my heart.
24. What color underwear/boxers are you wearing? White.
25. Where do you work? At home.
26. What ended your last relationship? ???
27. What food do you crave right now? Nothing at the moment, just had left over spaghetti.
28. What was the last TV show you watched? Last night I watched Sex and the City.
29. What is the last thing you ate? Spaghetti.
30. Are you on any medication? Yes.
31. What side of the bed do you sleep on? That depends -- as you're looking at it or as you're in it? When I'm in bed, I'm on the right side.
32. What color shirt are you wearing? A gray t-shirt.
33. What is your favorite frozen treat? Ice cream shakes made by Thomas. That's his specality.
34. How many tattoos/piercing do you have? Ears are pierced, never wear earrings though.
35. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Again? No. If my husband were to leave, by whatever means, I'm done.
36. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? Of course.
37. Do you like your nose? Don't care? It works, so I'm happy.
38. What color is your bedroom? Purple and white.
39. Where do you live? Minnesota
40. Are you an aggressive driver? Absolutely not.
41. What color is your car? Which one? (We're a used car lot.) My favorite is the old van and it's gray.
42. What do you smell like right now? Coffee and stale smoke, probably.
43. What is your favorite color? Anything pastel.
44. What character from a movie/TV most reminds you of yourself? Yikes, I'd have to think about this for awhile. No character comes to mind -- I'm too unique. lol
45. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Only to DH and Thomas. I am so not a touchy-feely person.
46. Do you own a digital camera? Yes.
47. What books, if any, have made you cry? Tons, I cry easily.
48. Are you a jealous person? Sometimes.
49. delted, this is a g-rated blog.
50. What shoes are you wearing right now? Shoes? In the house? In the summer? None.
51. What is your major weakness? Nicotine. Food.
52. Do you suffer motion sickness? Yes.
53. What's the best pizza? Pizza Hut Pan, cheese lovers.
54. Longest relationship? 16 3/4 year marriage, been together 19 years.
55. Are you afraid of thunderstorms? Not anymore.
57. Have you ever given or been given an engagement ring? Twice.
58. What was the last gift someone gave you? Beautiful flowers in June.
59. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? My husband.
60. Can you cook? Yes, I can, but I don't enjoy it.
61. What is your favorite jelly/jam? Grape.
62. Can you swim? Yes and I love to.
63. What is your first memory? Being put to bed in our travel trailer when it was still light out. I screamed and cried and was ticked off because everyone was outside having fun but me.
64. What item would you like to have buried with you? Nothing but clothes to cover me.
65. What are three things you're dying to have right now that would make everything just about perfect? Better health, more love, money.