Sixty-Two Question Meme
I got this from Those Weird Homeschoolers.
Call me strange, but I love to read these all the way through. It's a fun way to learn about people.
1.How old do you wish you were? 32
2.Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was on the internet at my cleaning group in chat...we used to chat for 5 minutes, then clean for 30 minutes. When I heard I was glued to the TV all day for several days. Thomas was in kindergarten and I was severely depressed missing him so my chat buddies were helping me. My depression skyrocketed that day.
3.What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Nothing, I haven't had money stolen from a vending machine because I hardly ever use them. If it did happen I'd probably say, "Oh sh*t."
4.Do you consider yourself kind? Very.
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? Never, ever, I admire them on some people but I could never do that to my body. Spider veins are bad enough.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? Spanish
7. Do you know your neighbors? Sadly, yes. Most are -- never mind, not worth sharing.
8. What do you consider a vacation? One night in a motel would be a vacation. Going to inlaws, no. Going to dad's, yes. A real vacation is getting on a plane and going to a destination of my choice.
9. Do you follow your horoscope? Rarely
10. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes and I have
11. Are you touchy feely? Only with my son, otherwise keep your distance
12. Do you believe that opposites attract? My hubby and I are living proof that they do. He's a right-wing conservative and I'm not.
13. Dream job? Being rich enough to not have to work -- second choice, working in a greenhouse.
14. Favorite channels? Bravo, watch it daily. Movie channels.
15. Favorite place to go on a weekend? What, people go places on weekends? Besides Kmart or the grocery store?
16.Showers or Bath? Shower daily but enjoy long soaks at night in the winter.
17. Do you paint your nails? Who has time!
18.Do you trust people easily? Not at all.
19.What are your phobias? I-25 in Denver.
20.Do you want kids? Well, I wanted a bunch but was blessed with one. Sore subject.
21,Do you keep a handwritten journal? No.
22.Where would you rather be right now? Hmm, South Carolina or Disney World
23.What makes you feel warm and safe? My house.
24. Heavy or light sleep? Either or. Suffer from insomnia but sometimes I am so exhausted my husband can't wake me because I'm snoring. (Did I admit that?)
25.Are you paranoid? What makes you think I'm paranoid? Who told you that? Where did you get that idea???
26. Are you impatient? Sometimes
27. Who can you relate to? Almost anyone. I can get along with almost anyone and find things that I can relate to. There are always things I don't like (especially discipline issues) but I try to find the good in all. Except a very angry male senior citizen that I know, I cannot relate to anything about him nor do I want to.
28. How do you feel about interracial couples? This is a stupid question. I don't think any differently about interracial couples than I do any other couple.
29. Have you been burned by love? No, but I've burned.
30. What’s your life motto? Live and let live.
31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile? I have no idea. I have a different ring tone for everyone who calls me on my cell and there are few that I give my cell number to.
32. What were you doing at midnight last night? Surfing, looking at gardening websites.
33. Who was your last text message from? I don't do text messaging.
34.Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Our bed.
35. What color shirt are you wearing? None. I'm in a nightgown and robe. They're both pastel blue.
36. Most recent movie you watched? The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio. LOVE it.
37. Name five things you have on you at all times? Skin, hair, gray hair, zits, undies. I don't wear jewelry, not even my wedding ring. My wedding ring was my great-grandmas and when I had Thomas my fingers grew and it doesn't fit and I don't want to have it resized because there is an inscription in it. I've always meant to buy another but never gotten around to it.
38. What color are your bed sheets? Two sets, one set is a tie dye type purlpe the other is pastel yellow.
39. How much cash do you have on you right now? ZERO. Spent it all today. I never have cash.
40. What is your favorite part of chicken? I hate chicken but eat chicken breast.
41. What's your favorite town/city? Charleston, South Carolina
42. Who got you to join MySpace? I have never joined
43. What did you have for dinner last night? Spaghetti with meat sauce, garlic bread and a salad.
44. How tall are you barefoot? 5' 5
45. Have you ever smoked crack? No and hell no. I am *very* anti-drug.
46. Do you own a gun? Yes, several.
47. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Very strong coffee with fat-free half and half
48. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I'm damned old for that stuff!
49. Do you have A.D.D.? What was the question again? Possibly.
50. What time did you wake up today? a little before 9
51. Current worry? When will DH sell that junker in the driveway and when will we get finish painting the trim on the house.
52. Current hate? Strong word, but extreme dislike for my neighbor across the street, otherwise known as the angry senior citizen. He's mean to all the kids in the neighborhood, verbally attacked me and I wish he'd just move into a retirement home.
53. Favorite place to be? With Thomas, sometimes with DH too ;-) and always at home.
54. Where would you like to travel? Disneyworld, all over America. I'd like to visit battlefields.
55. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? Don't like to think that far ahead because Thomas will be grown and out of the house. The only thing I know for sure is that if I'm still alive, I'll have completely white hair by then. :(
56. Last thing you ate? a few bites of left over spaghetti
57. What songs do you sing in the shower? I never sing in the shower.
58. Last person that made you laugh? Thomas
59. Worst injury you've ever had? In 3rd grade I fell off the crossbars at school on my face and the right side of my face was swollen so badly it was about double in size. I could only eat with the opposite end of a spoon things like applesauce, cottage cheese for almost two weeks. Couldn't see out of my eye. It was complete misery and the right side of my face is a little higher than the left because of it. The day after this happened was Thanksgiving break and my mother made me travel with the family to visit friends for Turkey day. That was pure hell for me. Worst was stopping on the way at a restuarant where I still remember being gawked at like I was a freak. (Well, I suppose I was a freak.)
60. Does someone have a crush on you? Giggle, yeah, right
61. What is your favorite candy? Peanut M&Ms
62. I can't wait til..? Hmm, tomorrow for a brand-new day.