Friday, May 04, 2007
The Thinking Blogger Award
I am a recipient of The Thinking Blogger Award. Elisheva at Ragamuffin Studies tagged me. What an honor! Thank you so much.
To participate in this, I must follow three rules.
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post (the original) so people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. (This one is optional.) Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award with a link to the post that you wrote.
It is now my duty to choose five bloggers that make me think. I have been stewing over this since I was tagged. This is very difficult because I read a lot of blogs and I do so because they make me think. How do I only pick five??? I love all the blogs I read and I don't want to exclude anyone. Sigh.
Well, here goes anyway. I sure wish I could include my entire blogroll -- seriously.
1. Carrie Bartkowiak.
2. Steph at A Room of my Own.
3. Gherkin Pickle at Wicked Pickles.
4. Carole at Mt. Pleasant Classical Academy.
5. Audrey at A Small Corner of Nowhere.