Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thomas had a birthday




He's now 12. His request was for a double-layer cake. After I had baked the cake, he decided HE wanted to decorate -- and make two cakes instead of layered. Okay. (Mom felt a little torn because I really like making his birthday cakes every year. Oh well. It did turn out cute! THEY did turn out cute.)

Can you guess what he's into now by the theme of the cakes? Bob gave him permission to watch the show. Ahem. I've been watching with him and honestly, aside from the language and the sexual content, I actually like South Park. OMG, did I just admit that? There have only been a few episodes that I flew into a tirade over. I ranted and raved that is SICK and real people aren't like that. Thomas just looks at me in a funny way and informs me it's all a joke, mooooom, and of course people aren't really like that. Whew.

6 comments:

Appletini said...

Happy, happy birthday Thomas!!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Thomas must have learned from your years of cake decorating as those are great! Happy birthday Thomas!

mull-berry said...

I hope Kenny wasn't killed in Thomas' cake decorating episode!

Meg_L said...

Happy birthday to BOTH of you! I hope you had a great day.

Becky said...

Happy birthday, Thomas! Hope two cakes make everything twice as fun!

Gottfredsen said...

Happy Birthday Thomas! I have to ask were did you get the t-shirt that Thomas is wearing, it is great. I would love to get one for my son, he would love it.