Monday, July 24, 2006

Tagged again!

Ah, getting tagged is fun. Scooby at The Maples Academy for Girls has tagged me.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I was working full time as a court reporter -- putting my 40 hours in weekly plus working nights and weekends on transcripts. 10 years ago today I had a beautiful baby boy who was nine months old and the joy of my life. 10 years ago today I was heartsick because I wanted to be a stay-at-home mom desperately but my husband was finishing up his degree. I was sick every morning I had to drop him off at daycare.

What were you doing a year ago?

The exact same thing I am doing now. Mom, wife, homeschooler, homemaker, zoo keeper. I'm *very* happy with this career choice.

5 Snacks that you enjoy:

  1. Peanut M&Ms
  2. Air-popped popcorn
  3. Chocolate milk
  4. Pretzles -- the frozen kind
  5. No-bake cookies (I hardly ever make them because I eat them all until I'm sick)

5 Songs you know all the words to:

1. Hotel California (my all-time favorite song)
2. Willie Nelson's Stardust CD -- I used to sing every single song along with Willie in my car until my family finally complained enough to get me to stop
3. Dare I admit this one: Kelly Osbourne's Shut Up (Yes, I was one of the five people that bought her CD. I love that song Shut Up and wish someone good would record it.)
4. Bad to the Bone, George Thorogood (I know lots of his songs by heart, he's DH's favorite)
5. Bruce Springsteen, Dancing in the Dark

5 Things you would do if you were a millionaire:

  1. Move
  2. Adopt two kids
  3. Build a big house in the country away from neighbors
  4. Set up a college fund for my son, and then give a small amount for college to nieces and nephews
  5. Buy new cars for DH and I -- DH gets the truck of his choice and I get a blue Mustang

5 bad habits:

  1. cigarettes
  2. overeating
  3. napping in the afternoon
  4. complaining
  5. cigarettes (this is so bad it gets two spots on the list)

5 Things you like doing:

  1. Spending time with Thomas
  2. Homeschooling
  3. Gardening (when it's not too hot lol)
  4. Sudokus
  5. Travelling

5 Things you would never wear again:

  1. A bikini
  2. Jumpers (I'm not talking denim jumper dresses -- never wore one so I could never wear one again. I'm taking jumper pantsuit things from the 80s)
  3. Wire bras -- ouch, been poked too many times
  4. pumps
  5. pantyhose

5 Favorite toys:

  1. computer
  2. digital camera
  3. CD player
  4. telephone
  5. caller ID

I am tagging:

Wisteria, because she enjoyed being tagged so much the last time!

Anyone else who isn't too busy. I love reading these so hope some people do it!

No comments: