Thursday, September 07, 2006

How Strange!


I had written my last blog entry wishing I had a photo of the special puppy. Our camera is not working right, so I didn't run to snap a shot. Both DH and I just got new cell phones with cameras. Well, how strange is it that my husband, not knowing I had blogged about the puppy, took a photo of it and sent it to me!

So, here is Thomas's beloved puppy, affectionately known as Dot. We could write a book on her adventures and travels, the worst being lost in Kmart for a week. I'll save that for another day.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My son has a little 'doggie' that he got when he was 6mos. That little toy has been with him every moment, during all our vacations, all his illnesses, and every sleep. Last year in Ohio, when my son was 3.5, we lost it at a Target that was 70 miles away. I think I was more devastated than my son; I cried for days, lol. After 2 weeks of steady phone calls to the store, it turned up! I decided not to tell my son, but the little stinker knew as soon as we pulled into the parking lot. We celebrated for a week.