I got tagged by Heather but the funny thing is her husband accidentally deleted her meme, but put it back in his version. I'll play along anyway.
The rules are simple… Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
These are 8 facts/habits about me:
1. My favorite color is anything pastel. (Pink probably wins, but I love all pastels.)
2. My favorite decorating style is Cottage Style. Only one room in my house is decorated in cottage style, the rest is very earthy which I like as well.
3. Minnesota is not my favorite place on earth. In the back of my mind, constantly, is: When will I get home? Home is anywhere west of the Missouri River, specifically South Dakota or Wyoming. Perhaps Nebraska, although I have never lived there.
4. I was born in Laramie, but my family was not country/cowboy. I always wanted to be a cowboy. I married one, but he's not a cowboy anymore. Well, he tells me he was never a cowboy, but his dad was and he grew up on a ranch, so close enough. He still has his cowboy boots.
5. I was the recipient of a full-tuition scholarship. I got an AA degree and then transferred to court reporting school where I got an AAS degree. One of my biggest regrets in life (that I will change one day) is that I did not obtain a four-year degree.
6. When I was young, I wanted six children and I had them named: Larry, Barry, Jerry, Carrie, Sherrie, and Mary. (What WAS I thinking???)
7. I am a nonconformist, stubborn, and very opinionated. (And I'm right 99.9% of the time.) (Frankie Straight is not my real name -- a friend told me I was very frank, that's how Frankie Straight was born.)
8. I love barns. Always have, always will. That's one of the good things about living in rural Minnesota -- tons of gorgeous barns.
Tag 8 people:
Hmmm....I know so many have done this meme, so I'm just going to leave an open-ended invitation to play along.