Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Homemade Gift Exchange

Oh my gosh, I signed up to do this at Becky's Farm School and forgot to blog here about it!

Homemade gift exchange

Here are the slightly-abbreviated rules from Kim's blog:

If you are one of the first three commenters on this post, then you are in. I send you a homemade gift sometime soon. (With me, that could be a month or two!) In return, you go to your blog and make the same offer. So, you’ll be making 3 things and receiving one.

FAQs here at Kim's post.

What if you don’t have a blog?

Well, if not, I’ll host your request here. But only if you are a really awesome knitter. Haha. Okay, I’ll do it no matter what. If you join the exchange on your blog let us know here!

What if I don’t like my gift?

Too bad. Mom taught us all how to be gracious.

What if I’m not crafty or artistic?

So? Do it anyway.

What about shipping?
Like I said, an artist trading card? That might cost one stamp or less. But if you want to make a bust of the recipient out of pine, go ahead.

What? I have to give someone in cyberspace my address?

Well, yeah. So you should probably only sign up here if you have read or known me for a few months, that way you know I am a fine upstanding citizen who will only plague you with annual Christmas cards after the exchange.

Okay, I'm not overly-crafty, but I'll come up with something!

2 comments:

Gerkin Pickle said...

Hi Frankie! You can count me in...it sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

The only thing crafty that I do is bake cookies. Does an item like that count? Of course, I would send more than one cookie---LOL---- but does it?