Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wally World

We hit our two grocery stores tonight and not a pumpkin was to be found. The three of us then set out for our brand-spanking-new Walmart. Okay, it's two months old, but it's there...thankfully.

Bob found a nice pumpkin and put it in the cart. I told him we needed at least two. Bob was very agitated. I am not staying up until all hours tonight carving pumpkins. There will be no time to do this tomorrow.

Me: Why?

Bob: Because of school.

Me: Ever hear of art? Go with the flow, bud.

Bob: Oh.

Me: Let's get three, one for each of us.

And so we did.

Thomas and I have this homeschool thing down, but Bob forgets.

So tomorrow, after math and language arts, we'll be doing art. Most likely for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

LOL, Mine is the same way.
Glad you were able to get pumpkins.

Unknown said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed reading your blog.