Saturday, January 19, 2008

Meg Thinks I'll Do This

It's another meme, and Meg thinks I'll do it. So I will.

Two names you go by: Mom and Frankie.

Two things you are wearing right now: A cream-colored sweatshirt with a pastel blue snowflake and pajama pants.

Two of your favorite things to do: Be with Bob and Thomas and surf the net. Or ride trains. Or go on vacation. Do I have to choose two?

Two things you want very badly: To be debt-free and happiness, health and success for Thomas.

Two favorite pets you have had/have: This is impossible to answer. I love all my dogs and cats, past and present. There's no way I can choose. I will list two least-favorite pets: The hamsters that we had and the hermit crabs that we had. ICK to both. What a mother won't do for her child, though.

Two people you think will fill this out: No one! Someone, surprise me!

Two things you ate today: Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich (leftovers, yum!) and a bowl of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup.

Two people you last talked to today: Ginny and Bob -- does Bob count? Actually if we're being technical, it would be Thomas and Bob.

Two things you’re doing tomorrow: Cleaning the house, going to Kmart for laundry detergent.

Two longest car rides: Denver to Indiana with my dad, my sister, her two kids and Thomas. It was fun, but long. Second longest drive was across Kansas. Kansas is very flat. Beautiful, but flat. (I would move there in a heartbeat, it was a long drive with just me and Thomas, though.)

Two favorite holidays: Christmas. Hmm. Does Spring Break count as a holiday? Birthdays? Hmmm...I'd say 4th of July, I guess. Christmas is my holiday.

Two favorite beverages: Diet Pepsi and Chocolate Milk

2 comments:

Meg_L said...

MAY, I said may do it!

Anonymous said...

OK Frankie, I did it.