Thursday, February 09, 2006

My son was tagged, wants to answer online =)

Tagged
I was tagged by Addie the Adventure Mouse.


Jobs I've had:
school
mowing the lawn
boring house cleaning
cleaning the cars

Movies I can watch over and over again

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Places I've vacationed
Indiana
Colorado
South Dakota
South Carolina -- my favorite

My favorite dishes

Biscuits and Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Goldfish pretzels
Bagels

Sites that I visit daily

My website, but it's not ready to share yet
www.runescape.com
www.puzzlepirates.com (it's a download)
www.popcap.com
www.neopets.com


Places I would rather be right now
South Carolina
California
Miami
New York City


Bloggers I am tagging
No one -- I don't read blogs except sometimes my mom's.

3 comments:

mull-berry said...

Cool, I love Runescape, too! Maybe we can play when I visit. What's your combat level?

Frankie said...

My combat level is 49! If you come to visit, you *will* be playing Runescape with me because I play every day. =)

mull-berry said...

Can we play "Flute Salad" so I can dance? Also, sorry to hear about Froggy. He was pretty.