Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tagged

Tagged by Doc, so here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
babysitter
library assistant
Wendy's
Court Reporter

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
Braveheart
The Patriot
Coal Miner's Daughter
Forrest Gump

Four places I've lived:
Laramie, Wyoming
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Rapid City, South Dakota
Denver

Four TV Shows I love:
Survivor
ER
Reruns of West Wing on Bravo
Wife Swap

Four Places I've vacationed:
Europe
NYC
Orlando
Charleston & Columbia, South Carolina

Four of my favorite dishes:
Filet Mignon
Bean Burritos
Pizza Hut Pan pizza
My chicken (country) fried steak (I cook only one thing really, really well and this is it.)

Four sites that I visit daily:
Google
Yahoo News
Blogspot
WTM boards

Four places I would rather be right now:
Denver
South Carolina
Disney World -- my son has never been!
in a nice but unpretentious house nestled in the woods on an acreage that I own far, far away from neighbors and their darned barking poodles.

Three bloggers I am tagging:
mull-berry
addie-the adventure mouse
samuel men can play, too!





2 comments:

mull-berry said...

Done did! It was fun ... thanks.

mull-berry said...

Oh, boy ... thanks for thinking of me! See ya soon!