Monday, November 03, 2008

I'm Hot

And no, I don't mean Paris-Hilton hot.

Today, in our part of Minnesota, it is supposed to be a whopping 75 degrees. In November. In Minnesota. Huh?

Yesterday was a warm day, too, and the neighborhood kids were playing in their shorts! In Minnesota. In November.

Last night my house was so hot that I had to open windows! I slept with the window open all night long, never once got cold, and woke frequently because the air smelled and felt so good. It was a lovely way to wake up, with that crisp air hitting me -- in Minnesota. In November.

I'm lovin' it. I know it won't last long, it's supposed to be in the 40s later this week. I dread the below zero temps that we'll face in January and February, and like last year, into March. Hopefully we won't have that in March next year.

For now, though, pinch me, it's 75 degrees. In November. In Minnesota.

2 comments:

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Frankie, I just bet your husband think's you're pretty hot--in the other way--as well!

Enjoy the weather anomaly while it lasts! We've had those absolutely beautiful days with the deep blue high-altitude sky and golden light. For us, too, it is supposed to end tomorrow. Well, with the end of DST, winter cannot be far behind!

Jodi said...

Weird weather is going on all over the place. Today was pushing 70 here in MD and it still feels nice tonight yet. It was getting down in the 30's at night a week & a half ago.