Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What's on TV this week?

Here are some shows we may watch this week:

Science Channel This Week:

January 21st: Building the Impossible: Roman Catapult

Discovery Channel:

1-17: Mythbusters
1-18: Extreme Engineering: Super Servant: The Shanghai Express
Mythbusters
1-20 Egypt Untold
1-21 Extreme Engineering: Bridging the Bering Straight

Travel Channel:

1-18: The Wild Seas of Iceland
1-20: Mysteries of the Smithsonian

The History Channel:

1-17: Ben Franklin
1-18: Modern Marvels: Towing
1-21: Modern Marvels: Cotton

3 comments:

Doc said...

Like, I'm so sure. You didn't list "Gilmore Girls" (it's on tonight).

Frankie said...

I've never seen Gilmore Girls...am I missing something?

We did enjoy a few episodes of Xena Sunday on the logos channel!

Frankie said...

Okay, dude, so like I actually turned on the Gilmore Girls tonight. Just had to see what you were talking about, ya know? And, uhm, like, it was such a snoozer.

That's why I don't watch much TV anymore.

I probably would have liked it 10 years ago. lol